Tune in to our Summer 2017 Webinar Series
Attendees of the November 2016 Beginning Farmer Learning Network (BFLN) meeting made it clear that they wanted ways to remain connected and learning from each other throughout the year. So we invited your ideas for topics you would be willing to share, and the following monthly webinars are the result: a mosaic of ideas representing the diversity and wealth of knowledge among members of the network.
- May 17: 12-1pm, Overview of FSA Programs and the Bridges to Opportunity Resource Database – Lynette Wright, FSA. REGISTER HERE
- June 21: 12-1pm, What Urban Farmers Need and how All Service Providers can Support Them – Molly Riordan REGISTER HERE
- July 19: 12-1pm, Scaling Up: How to Determine If, When, How, and How Much? – Marilyn Anthony, Fox School of Business, Temple University REGISTER HERE
- August 16: 12-1pm, Organic Vegetable Cost of Production Project – Jen Miller, NOFA-VT – REGISTER HERE
- September 20: 12-1pm, Integrating a Profitable Forest and Timber Production System into Your Farm – Jared Woodcock, SUNY Adirondack – REGISTER HERE
- October 18: 12-1pm, Integrating Food Justice into Rural Farmer Training Programs – Elizabeth Gabriel, Groundswell Center for Local Food and Farming – REGISTER HERE