Review and Comment on CNG's Mushroom Standards

Certified Naturally Grown (CNG) is pleased to announce that their Draft Mushroom Standards have been posted for public review. You are invited to take a close look at them and share your feedback. This comment period ends December 22, 2015.

Review.png
  They are posted at www.cngfarming.org/mushrooms.

CNG has been working in consultation with the experts on our Mushroom Advisory Council since last spring to develop a new Mushroom Certification Program. This program will complement the certification programs CNG currently offers for soil-based produce and livestock farmers, and to beekeepers using natural methods.
Certified Naturally Grown seeks comments on the Draft Mushroom Standards from diverse perspectives, including mushroom producers, researchers, soil-based farmers, and interested members of the public. Feedback can be provided via an online survey that’s posted at www.cngfarming.org/mushrooms. Sleepy days during the holidays are a great time to read Mushroom Standards! mushrooms.png

We expect to begin accepting applications for CNG’s Mushroom Certification Program in January, 2016.
Kindly forward this note to mushroom producers and others you think may be interested. They may register for updates about our new mushroom program at www.cngfarming.org/mushrooms.
Thank you in advance for any comments you can offer. We really appreciate it!
Alice Varon
Executive Director
Certified Naturally Grown
Certification for farmers, not corporate conglomerates

Avatar of Carli Fraccarolli

Carli Fraccarolli

Posted in

1. Avatar of Monica Beck Monica Beck on March 9, 2023 at 5:38 am

I’d love the opportunity to apply for this role. It seems the link is down for the time being. Where should I start my application process? soccer random

2. Avatar of JadaKum JadaKum on April 21, 2023 at 11:01 pm

It seems the link is down for the time being crediblebh.

3. Avatar of glycos media glycos media on June 30, 2023 at 6:14 am

I was glad to uncover this disappointing site. I need to thank you for your time thinking about this remarkable read!! I totally respected every single piece of it and I have you bookmarked to see new data on your blog.